We all need to play a part to help address the stigma of loneliness. Whether you’re an international business or run a community group, there’s something everyone can do. You can show your support for the #LetsTalkLoneliness campaign and join the conversation by:
- Registering to use and download our #LetsTalkLoneliness toolkit. From this, you can simply choose to use the #LetsTalkLoneliness logo, create your own assets to support the campaign and use our suggested social media posts. We want you to get involved.
- Getting on social media and using the #LetsTalkLoneliness hashtag to share your personal stories of loneliness and how you’re helping others.
- Add the #LetsTalkLoneliness Twibbon to your social media profiles and find the Let’s Talk Loneliness GIFs and stickers in your social image search bars.
- Using our online form to tell us about how you are tackling loneliness in your area.
- Host or join a #LetsTalkLoneliness event. These can be used to bring people together and drive conversation around loneliness. Think about what local events you and your organisation can team up with, or consider hosting your own.
- Help us grow the network of organisations and charities involved in the #LetsTalkLoneliness campaign by telling others about it.
- If you have resources you think might be useful to support the campaign, you can also get in touch at LetsTalkLoneliness@culture.gov.uk.