Our PURPOSE is to help combat isolation and loneliness of adults in Frome and surrounding villages. By doing this we will help to improve the health and well-being of individuals and, therefore, our community.
Our MISSION/AIM is to provide support and friendship to individuals who feel lonely through:
- 1:1 befriending (with matched volunteers in members own homes or a place of their choosing
- A meet-up group for those that require a small group environment
- A social inclusion group full of joyful activity for adults of all ages
- Host special events such as outings, working an allotment, a walking group, a Christmas lunch etc
- Support individuals to be more active through collaboration with other organisations