Local Area Coordination
Making Life Better
Are you feeling alone, or in need or some support or help?
Local Area Coordinators are now working in the areas below to help people find a way to make their life better with the help and support of their communities.
- Take time to listen and get to know you
- Help you visualise a good life
- help you access relevant information and advice
- help you discover your strengths, skills, talents and abilities
- help you stay strong and be heard
- aim to find practical solutions to issues
- support you to become more connected and active in your community.
The areas we currently cover are:
- Slaithwaite & Marsden
- Shelley, Kirkburton and Skelmanthorpe
- Ravensthorpe, Scout hill, Pilgram & Becketts
- Dalton, Rawthorpe & Moldgreen
There is no eligibility criteria, just the person has to live within those areas. We walk alongside anybody who feels they need our support.
For more information please call or email
01484 221000 (and ask for either name below)